Infect mankind with a lethal virus
Plague Inc. APK is a unique strategy and simulation game as you will not have to build houses, raise civilizations, or command armies. Once you download Plague Inc. Android, your goal is to spread a deadly plague that will wipe out mankind.
Your virus pathogen infects patient zero and, as a player, your only goal is to make mankind disappear in the wake of a global and lethal epidemic. To do this, you must correctly choose how to transmit the virus and the symptoms it causes as well as its constant mutations, not forgetting to placate every attempt by mankind to find an effective cure.
Reach a lethal epidemic that wipes out every human being on Earth.
Main features of Plague Inc. APK
- Graphics well adapted to the typology of the game in a hyper-realistic world rich in detail.
- Advanced artificial intelligence.
- It includes a simple and well-integrated tutorial to teach the player how to play.
- Up to 12 different types of diseases.
- Over 50 countries to infect with hundreds of possible evolutions.
- Displays scoreboards and achievements throughout the game. For example: 'more lethal than the Spanish flu' or 'more contagious than the common cold'.
- Auto-save function.
Curiously, although this game was released back in 2012 and achieved a more than remarkable success at the time, since 2020 and until now, it has had an absolutely amazing upturn (human beings are extraordinary). It is also true that, as morbid as it may be, killing billions of people has never been so much fun. Now that you know, download Plague Inc. Android right now.
What's new in the latest version
- Non-premium players can unlock elements by watching videos.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
- Offers in-app purchases.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...