The Plants vs. Zombies saga was one of the first to ever become so successful in the video gaming sector. From 2009 it hasn't stopped delighting fans with different versions such as the classic tower defense Plants vs. Zombies 2 or the surprising shooter Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 that landed on all the important video gaming consoles.
And now, here comes Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, a new installment that millions of players were impatiently waiting for ever since it was announced by means of its first trailer. Unlike the classic PvZ, it's a game for Android smartphones and tablets in which the battles between zombies and plants are carried out by means of collectible cards, and against other players, as well as against the machine.
Main features of PvZ Heroes
- Includes 20 different plants to attack new zombies.
- Each hero has a different super power to help you put together your strategy.
- Possibility to collect hundreds of different cards to multiply the skills of your plants.
- Incorporates a deck editor to improve and try out new cards and strategies.
- Can be played in real time and online.
- For this first time ever, you can choose to play on the zombie side.
- Prizes and rewards for each victory.
- Battles against bosses with important skills and powers.
The best hack is to have a balanced attacking and defensive deck.
If you're into games that have touches of role-playing cards, download the APK of this new Heroes version and create your team of botanical brain-eating heroes to fight against all sorts of zombies or plants that get in your way.