To update QuickShortcutMaker, there are three different procedures that we’ll explain to you step by step.
To update the application from Malavida:
- Step 1: visit the QuickShortcutMaker datasheet on Malavida and check if there’s a new version.
- Step 2: in the case of being a new one, go to your Android’s Settings menu and enable the option to install applications from Unknown Sources. Thanks to these options, you can download APKs from sites other than Google Play.
- Step 3: now go back to Malavida and download the application by hitting the green Download button.
- Step 4: once you’ve downloaded the file, open it from the notifications tray or from the folder where you usually store your downloads.
- Step 5: follow the installation instructions until the latter is completed and run the app.
By forcing the updated in the Google Play Store:
- Step 1: in this case, you have to open Google Play on your Android.
- Step 2: from the main menu, go to the application’s configuration. You’ll find the button on the upper left hand side of the interface, with three horizontal lines.
- Step 3: access My Applications and Games.
- Step 4: search for QuickShortcutMaker on the list and check if there are any updates. If so, press the button and wait for the process to be completed.
The third option is to wait for Google Play Services to update the app automatically, as it usually looks for new versions of our installed apps when our device connects to a WiFi network (in the case of having configured your device to only carry out updates on wireless networks).