RetroShare is a private and secure decentralized communication platform that will allow you to speak with your contacts and share files in a reliable and anonymous way, thanks essentially to the authentication system and SSL encryption of all the communications.
Alternative to share files
Nowadays, with the authorities getting more and more worried about the illegal download of copyright protected contents, RetroShare for Windows Vista and other systems is an effective alternative with which you can create your own private communications system. It doesn't use central servers to communicate the users with one another: it does so directly, providing a security code (GPG Key) to establish the contacts.
Create your private file transfer network without any fear of being jailed.
Now that the file exchange scenario is getting darker each day, you should download RetroShare for Windows 7 or any other compatible operating system, because it is becoming a feasible alternative to share files in an anonymous, decentralized way that avoids any type of censorship.
- Chat, share files, send messages, take part in forums and channels. All this without the need for central servers and using OpenSSL encryption.
- Download and upload files simultaneously.
- Find your contacts on the network and identify them securely.
- Allow the network to grow via your contacts' contacts.
- Includes support for UpnP/NAT-PMP.
- GnuPG authentication system.
- Offers support for plug-ins that expand its features.
- Integration with the system tray.
The future network to share files
Once you download RetroShare free for Windows you will be able to create an encrypted private network on the Internet that is only accessible for trustworthy contacts totally free of company or government action, in a context where network privacy is threatened more each day.
You won't have to fill in any customized registry forms. Nobody is interested in your data, RetroShare even offers privacy with regard to Internet service providers (ISP). Nobody will be able to see the files that you share.
Start downloading RetroShare for free to form part of the best P2P alternative to exchange files on the Internet.