Make the most of your Samsung device
There are loads of different Android phone manufacturers out there with plenty of competitions between brands: Xiaomi, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo... but Samsung still manages to stand out above the rest. The Korean phone maker has always put plenty of resources in the development of its Galaxy S series, the high-end phones in its catalog, which model after model manages to lay the foundations for innovation in Android devices. The same goes for the middle range where it offers really decent handsets such us the Samsung J7 or A5 which still have the edge over the competitors.
Receive help from experts and the user community
The Samsung user community is the largest in the world in terms of mobile phone users and they all now have a meeting point. We're talking about Samsung Members, the application by means of which they can discover guides, tricks, and tips to solve any problem with their mobile devices or any of their functions, whether a smartphone, a tablet or a wearable.
Tricks for smartphones, tips to use Samsung Pay, guides to solve any problem with our device...
This app offers us access to a platform where we can also find news and guides about how to use devices and customized contents by means of the device registration function. We can also solve any doubt or problem with the services provided by this Asian multinational:
- Discover guides and the best tips from experts to unleash all the power of your device.
- Diagnose any device and find out if they have any problems.
- Access exclusive events and benefits.
- Receive customized attention.
- Get in touch with other users and discover their experience using Samsung devices and services.
- Register all your products.
- Keep up with all the latest news about Samsung devices.
- Check the FAQs about functions and applications.
Being able to access this user community is yet another advantage of having one of these devices. Don't hesitate to download the APK of Members to make the most of your mobile device's performance.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...