South Park's official Android game
After games of the likes of South Park: The Stick of Truth or South Park: The Fractured But Whole released for PS4, PC or Xbox, we can now enjoy playing South Park: Phone Destroyer, another video game for Android based on the legendary cartoon series for adults that in 2017 aired its season 21.
A South Park game the remind us of a MOBA RPG
In this game, we'll be able to live the adventures and mishaps of the main characters from the series such as Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and other secondary roles of the likes of Butters or Timmy. The game is all about PvP fights between Indians, Cowboys and other characters that take place on the streets of the Colorado town where all the action usually happens.
It's a kind of real-time strategy and fighting game, similar to quite a few RPGs, in which you can take part in battles making use of different resources, such a custom characters, being able to use them on your side to fight against your enemies, as well as casting spells and carrying out special moves. All the latter, without taking your eyes off the lower progress bar that will tell you when you can use them.
Customize your character to fight. And kill Kenny, of course.
These are the main features and functions that you'll be able to find in this South Park game for Android that also offers us a gameplay and context that simulates communications by means of mobile chats:
- PvP fight game with South Park characters customized in a particular manner: Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman...
- Online battles in real-time.
- Original plot written in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios.
- Over 80 unique cards with special designs and graphics.
- Share the cards with your mates to improve the deck.
- Customize your hero to turn him into the coolest character.
- Watch how Randy dresses up in new fascinating outfits.
Don't miss out on the chance to download South Park free for Android, or at least the most similar thing.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...