Press a button and dictate your voice
The improvement of text-to-speech technology has helped us to gain in productivity since the time it takes to write can be used in other tasks. Speechnotes is an Android app that will allow you to dictate anything to your smartphone by simply pressing a button. The detection of the voice is surprisingly clear and the transcription is very accurate. In addition, it works in a lot of languages: Spanish, French, English, Turkish, Italian, Russian... and much more.
- It allows us to dictate text with a single button.
- The system keeps listening even if the user makes a long pause in dictation.
- The user can customize keys to sign, say hello or add frequently used text.
- It uses Google's speech recognition engine.
- It works with Bluetooth to be able to dictate with the headphones or from the car.
Boost your creativity and do not let any idea escape wherever you are and dictate everything that goes through your mind. Download the APK of this text-to-speech app and you will have a simple, light and useful tool in your pocket.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.3
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...
María Eugenia Morón