Interesting webs and emails read out loud
Combine reading emails and webs with other tasks thanks to a text-to-speech application like StreamShell. With this app you won't have to interrupt any activity, regardless of its nature, to read your mail. For such purpose, it incorporates the possibility to manage it using handsfree technology, thanks to its voice and hand gesture recognition, as well as its Bluetooth connection.
- Text-to-speech application with natural and clear sound.
- Read articles on the web, page updates and emails in Google, Yahoo!, Outlook, Hotmail accounts and other IMAP mail services.
- Easy-to-use interface to browse easily between webs, articles and emails.
- Scroll manually and automatically through articles.
- Bluetooth support for cars.
- Screensaver to save battery.
- Control the speed and tone of the speech.
- Audio automatically stops with inbound calls.
A significant improvement to text-to-speech applications.
Don't interrupt any of your activities or tasks to read emails or the web, thanks to StreamShell and enjoy state-of-the-art text-to-speech technology.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.3.3.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...