Sudoku game for iPhone
Sudoku is a maths game originally from Japan that has become very famous in many other countries. It started to become popular in the 70s' and now in the 21st century it's a classic in the puzzle section of the majority of newspapers.
A free sudoku game for iPhone and iPad.
And that's exactly what Sudoku.com is, a decent app to keep us entertained with this pastime. As you already know, it's a game that's very appropriate to relax and keep our mind active but clear.
These are the main features and functions that we can find in this application:
- Check your mistakes by yourself or use the app's automatic verification.
- Write notes on the fly to keep track of possible solutions. These notes will appear each time you fill in a square.
- Function to highlight duplicates that warns you each time you repeat the same number within a row, column or block.
- Tips to guide the player whenever he or she gets stuck.
- Possibility to challenge friends through instant messaging apps, social networks or by email.
- Several levels of difficulty: easy, intermediate and hard.
Without a doubt, with this app, you'll become another sudokumania fan. You'll carry around your favorite pastime always in your pocket without having to wait to nick the puzzle page of any old newspaper.
Furthermore, you'll love its interface, that's very neat and tidy helping you to focus only on the game trying to beat your personal best times.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 11.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...