The Bible for children
If you have ever opened the Bible, you will know how hard it is to read. It is an engaging read, but not exactly easy, especially for children. However, if you want your children to have a first religious contact with the biblical stories, this tool makes it very easy.
Videos and interactive content incorporated into the Bible so that children can easily interact with each chapter of the Bible for children.
Biblical content galore presented in a dynamic and interactive way
This application is an interesting proposition for children to learn the teachings of the Bible through games, funny videos, and episodes of Superbook, the Emmy-nominated series. In this way, Superbook Bible is divided into eight major sections:
- The Bible: Read the word of God or listen to a red version. Among its verses, you can find related interactive content to liven up the reading.
- Do you want to get to know God? Read or listen to basic knowledge to understand God a little better (if that is possible).
- Games: Let your children experience different interactive games set in the Bible environment. Most of these games will have to be downloaded separately, so make sure you have enough space on your Android.
- Superbook episodes: The most enjoyable way to bring the stories of the Bible to the little ones. Keep in mind that you have to pay to unlock some content.
- Photos and videos: A complement to the Superbook episodes.
- Biblical character profiles: Learn the stories of the people in the Bible through captivating illustrated profiles.
- Questions and answers about the Bible: organized by themes, such as hell, faith, and the Last Supper.
- Daily challenges: Will you be able to face them every day?
If you want your kids to get to know the stories of the Bible, this can be a good start. As our mothers used to say: one can never know too much.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...