The app that helps Muslim prayer
Following the Muslim religion requires fulfilling certain guidelines, and current technology can offer a little help to follow these guidelines correctly. Applications like the one we're presenting today, Salaat First, include all the necessary features to facilitate prayer and much more.
If you download and install the APK file of this app, you'll have all help you'll need for your day-to-day activities as a practicing Muslim:
- It lets you configure notifications with several sounds to choose from so you won't forget a prayer time, with an earlier or later notification depending on your preference.
- It includes a compass that shows the Qibla direction.
- Manual or automatic GPS tracking to find mosques and meeting points closest to your current location.
- Allows you to automatically silence the device during prayer periods.
- Monthly prayer schedule.
- It includes hadith from Sahih al-Bukhari.
- It lets you add several widgets to your device's main screen.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...