Have fun with crazy kart races
Since Super Mario Kart opened the floodgates for kart games quite a few years ago, these titles have consolidated among video game lovers. SuperTuxKart is another strong contender in the category of arcade racing, where the pilot of our kart is no other than Tux, Linux's famous penguin.
No prizes for fair play in SuperTuxKart
In SuperTuxKart you'll compete on various circuits filled with traps where you can knock out your opponents with all kinds of dirty tricks. There are four different modes, some pretty good graphics and great gameplay and speed, aspects that cannot be missing from a game of this type.
- Four game modes which include multiplayer (split screen, over a LAN or the Internet).
- Sixteen different circuits.
- Several characters to choose from.
- Unlock elements as you make progress in the game.
- Purchase all sorts of weapons.
Download SuperTuxKart now and release some adrenaline with this fun karting game that stands up to the best in its category.
Requirements and additional information:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 or above and OpenAL drivers that are automatically installed are required for the game to run.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...