If you're one of those travelers who always has the finger ready to throw a photo, maybe your social network is The Explorers. Here you can share with the whole community your best nature images and spectacular places from any corner of the Earth: landscapes, plants and trees, animals, towns and cities...
A community of users formed by photographers, explorers, scientists, conservationists...
It must be said that this is not a social network for instagrammers. In fact it is quite far from the concept of yomism of this one and it focuses more on offering spectacular and beautiful images from any corner of the planet with a conservationist rather than an egomaniacal perspective.
Here you can discover places and the secrets they hide in natural and architectural heritage. Register as a user, share your content and discover other users and associations for the conservation of the environment and natural surroundings that also share their work.
These are the main features you will find in the app:
- Get in touch with other users who like to photograph natural environments and with conservation associations.
- Discover geolocalized content.
- Communicate with other users through internal messaging.
- Discover new content at random with the Explore function.
- Discover a large inventory of the Earth's natural and ethnological wealth from scientists and conservationists.