What started off as an app to share photos that could be enhanced with different filters and effects has become one of the most powerful and influential social networks on Earth. We're talking about Instagram that allows us to meet people and exchange messages with other users of the app creating a profile where we can share images or short videos on each post.
Which Instagram has the most followers?
Well, it could be the account of any famous celebrity: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock', Justin Bieber, Kylie Jenner, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift or anyone else who has done so much for mankind. But no, the account with the most followers in the world is Selena Gomez. However, Instagram isn't only about famous singers, actresses, and football players, but also millions of anonymous users like you and me are also part of this social network that has become yet another way to follow (in images) the activity of the lives of the people we're interested in.
What are the main features of the official Android app?
This social network based on sharing multimedia elements has already arrived on desktop operating systems such as Windows, but back then when it was launched was only available on mobile devices like iPhone, iPad or Android smartphones and tablets. By downloading its APK you can make use of functions such as the following:
- Publication of photos and videos that will be shown on your profile in grid format.
- Creative editing tools and tools to implement filters.
- Merge several video clips into a single movie.
- Share your stories adding text or using drawing tools.
- With the Stories mode you can share publications that disappear after 24 hours, clearly inspired by the other great image-sharing app Snapchat.
- Broadcast online videos live via streaming that disappear once the transmission is over.
- Send ephemeral videos and photos, text messages or publications of your news section to groups and friends by means of the Direct function.
- Follow the stories and publications of the people you follow and interact with them by commenting or liking.
- Discover new users and their stories with the Explore function.
Integrated into other social networks and with a young profile
One of the keys to the success of Instagram is how easy it is to share publications on other social networks such as Facebook or Twitter, which has helped it gain a large user database. In fact, loads of people want to know hay many users have an account. Well, right now there are 500 million active users and almost 300 million of them connect on a daily basis.
And although there are users of different ages, including all sorts of commercial brands, it also has a large young user base that makes use of the app to follow its idols, including some of those we mentioned some lines above. But don't forget to behave and obey the conditions of use if you don't want to find out how many complaints are necessary to have your account closed or deleted.
Keeping things short, get hold of this app and create your user profile to be on one of the most dynamic and trendy social networks at present.
What's new in the latest version
- Unknown new features implemented in this version.