The Windows version of the official client of the most popular photography social network has finally arrived. We're talking about Instagram for PC with which you can log in to your account from your computer's desktop and use the functions you could previously only access from your Android smartphone or iPhone, or making use of different unofficial clients. In other words, you'll be able to publish and edit photos with filters and other effects to give your pictures a different aspect, as well as being able to comment, like and follow other users that post contents that you find interesting.
Publish photos and videos and follow the accounts of your friends and famous people.
The most famous photography social network
Therefore, from this application you can make use of its different functions:
- Post photos and videos.
- Get hold of editing tools such as filters and others that allow you to pet videos together or make collages.
- Add text and use drawing tools.
- Use ephemeral stories that disappear 24 hours later.
- View stories and publications of the people you follow.
- Discover photos and videos through the Explorer function to follow new people.
- Share publications on other social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.
Is creating a profile worth it? How many people use Instagram?
Yep, it really is worthwhile creating a profile if we take into account its user-base: over 500 million people. Among the latter, you can find anonymous users like yourself or celebrities that update their status every day to show off their adventures: singers like Beyonce or Justin Bieber, actors like Jared Leto or Jessica Alba, or soccer players like Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi...
Find all your idols on the largest photography social network in the world: from Katy Perry to Kim Kardashian. Everyone's on there.
But use it with responsibility, don't find out for yourself how many reports they need to shut down or remove a user Account. And keep it private if you don't want other people snooping around your photos.
Furthermore, if you use different social networks, you won't have any problem at all to combine it with your other profiles. Especially because it's owned by Facebook, so you'll be able to publish simultaneously on both sites. On the other hand, Twitter also integrates its posts perfectly.
What's new in the latest version?
- No updates have been published regarding the desktop client of the social network.