Although over the years Microsoft has improved many aspects of usability and customization of different aspects of Windows, there are still those who lack more flexibility when it comes to customizing different elements of the operating system, such as the iconic taskbar. That is why we can enjoy TranslucentTB, a tool that gives more control over its appearance.
Customize the color and combine it with system functions
What this app allows is to have a more visually harmonious user interface. And it does so by allowing us to adjust aspects such as color and its behavior when we resort to different functions such as Start Menu, Cortana or Timeline. We will be able to modify its color and apply a dynamic behavior on it so that it adapts to the rest of the graphical environment in some situations.
These are its main features:
- Acrylic, blurred, transparent and opaque effect.
- Customization of the color of the taskbar.
- Ability to change the appearance of the taskbar when a window is opened,
- Function to hide the Aero Peek button.
- Cortana, search menu, Timeline.
- Simple menu, accessible from the system tray.