Video editor for Android devices
The truth is that if we want to edit videos like a professional, the best thing we can do is switch on our Windows PC or Mac, and purchase any of Adobe's editing programs, or even AVID or Final Cut Pro. But, they're obviously complex programs with a steep learning curve and a price that we're not willing to pay to simply edit your granddad's birthday party video.
Free app to edit video, at anyone's reach
So you can also decide to carry out all the edits straight on your Android device, whether a smartphone or tablet, on which you've also carried out the recording, as is the case of Video Editor AndroMedia. It's an editor, the APK of which, offers us all the functions necessary to carry out basic edits that will help you to give your creations an almost professional touch.
No need to rout your device.
- Export movies in standard definition or HD quality (360p, 480p, 720p or 1080p).
- Manually drag and drop video clips to edit them quickly.
- Crop fragments and combine them with audio files.
- Apply emojis, filters, and layers of text.
- Apply color filters, effects, and transitions.
- Compatible with the following formats: MP4, MOV, JPG, PNG, MP3, and WAV.
- Fade in and fade out effects on your audio tracks.
It's an application that settles your most basic needs with regard to image editing and that hardly has anything to do with other tools you may have seen on iOS.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.3.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...