Editing videos with an Android smartphone or tablet isn't too complicated if you've got the right application. VideoPad for instance, a free video editor that turns out to be perfect when it comes to editing short videos.
Carry out basic editing tasks on your recordings.
An easy-to-use lightweight editor
One of the greatest advantages of this application regarding other editing tools is definitely how light it is. In hardly 8 megas we can find everything we need to edit different aspects of our videos. We only need to take a look at its features:
- Create new projects or loads others that you had already created.
- Undo functions.
- Crop the video into fragments.
- Duplicate clips.
- Apply brightness, zoom, rotation, cropping effects...
- Apply transitions.
- Add sound effects or record the audio of a video.
- Control the editing actions on a timeline.
There's also a paid version of this app, by by installing the APK of this free version we'll have more than enough to become really creative when it comes to editing videos and movies.