The MIDI communication protocol is commonly used on electronic music devices because it allows users to communicate and exchange data between each other. Now you can have a MIDI keyboard on your PC with Virtual Midi Controller.
- Virtual MIDI keyboard for your PC. Use the computer's keyboard to generate and send MIDIs.
- Redirect the MIDI input sources.
- Customizable window.
- Control MIDI data sending by means of layers. You can create several layers.
- Includes a MIDI buffer with an adjustable size, which will take care of registering data sending.
- Up to 1,000 programs per bank.
- Includes standalone and VST versions.
Use the PC keyboard to send MIDI data thanks to Virtual Midi Controller. With this tool you'll be able to control your music instruments without any need to have a hardware music keyboard. Furthermore, Virtual Midi Controller is a very flexible product and with many possibilities when it comes to working with this music communication protocol.
Use your keyboard just like a piano by downloading Virtual Midi Controller for free.