WhatsApp client for Windows
Wassapp is an unofficial desktop client for WhatsApp, the popular mobile application to send and receive free instant messages. Chat with your WhatsApp contacts straight from your computer's desktop.
Works great, thank you!
- Send and receive WhatsApp messages straight from your Windows desktop.
- Import contacts from a Google account or add them manually.
- Receive attached images and view them on your web browser.
- Mac and Linux versions on the way.
How to use Wassapp
To use Wassapp, just indicate your country, phone number and your device's IMEI number (the program itself will explain how to find this data easily). Once logged in, you can immediately start sending and receiving messages.
The application connects straight to WhatsApp's servers in order to offer these services, therefore it can't be used simultaneously with the mobile application. In this case, you'd automatically be disconnected from either your phone or computer.
Download Wassapp for PC free of charge and start chatting with your WhatsApp contacts.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires. NET Framework 4.0 or above.
- A phone registered with WhatsApp and an Internet connection are required to use the application.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...