If you are a regular user of WhatsApp, you should have no problem knowing how to use WhatsApp Plus. It is used exactly the same way. This means that once you have downloaded the application, all you have to do is register with your phone number, just as you would with the original WhatsApp application, and start communicating with your contacts in every way possible.
Once you have installed it, you can start to take advantage of it. The interface is divided into 3 tabs: Chats, Status and Calls.
- The first one lists the text conversations of both contacts and groups. To start a conversation, simply click on the floating icon with the + sign and select the icon shaped like a text bubble. To make a call, enter the relevant chat and press the video camera or phone icons at the top right, depending on whether you want to make a video or audio call. To write a message, tap in the bottom text box of the chat window, the keyboard will be displayed and you can type what you want or send audio messages by recording with the microphone.
- The Status tab corresponds to the status function for sharing temporary photos or videos that delete themselves after a while. To publish your status simply tap on My Status and the camera will open to record videos or take pictures. If you tap on the floating pencil icon instead, you can write and post a text message as a status.
- The Calls tab is for calls, shows the calls made and lets you initiate calls through the floating phone-shaped icon. When you tap it, all you have to do is select a contact from your address book to start a video or voice call.
Privacy and security
To manage your privacy and security you need to tap the icon in the top right corner of the chat tab (the one with 3 horizontal stripes) and enter Plus Settings. There is a section called Privacy And Security with all the options available.Access to the privacy and security options
The new window is divided into two sections. At the top, you will find privacy settings, settings related to your visibility on the network, such as read message check or audio recording text, when using the microphone to send a voice note.WhatsApp Plus’ privacy settings
If you scroll down, you will see the security settings, where you can set different methods to block access to the app.WhatsApp Plus’ security settings
As far as interface customization is concerned, the options are in that same menu called Plus Settings. When you log in you will see several entries in the menu:Interface customization section
- Themes: to download and manage visual themes.
- Universal: generic app interface settings, many of them affect the whole app.
- Home Screen: specific settings related to the initial screen, that is the list of chats.
- Chat Screen: settings dedicated to chat windows, i.e. already within conversations.
- Widget: to customize the app widget.
The only thing you might find strange is the initial download, which you will have to do through our website since the app is no longer available in Google Play. Remember to periodically visit our website to manually check for new released versions and updates. You can do this at Plus Settings>Updates>Check for Updates or check the version of your app with the one we offer on our website.