The endearing British Empire extended its bureaucracy throughout the 19th century in all those places where it imposed its dominion, and in many cases, laid the foundations for progress thanks to the railway. India is a country that owes part of its modernization to the British Empire and its cornerstone, the train.
Today, the train continues to be one of the main means of transportation to travel the vast territory of this country. So, if you travel or live in this Asian country, you can download Where is my Train, an application with which you can check train departure and arrival times and their status (if it has been canceled, if it arrives on time or if it is delayed).
Main application features
These are the main features of this train timetables app:
- Locate the train with precision.
- Check train timetables without an Internet connection.
- Shows train and platform numbers.
- Find out the status of the train.
- Check seat availability.
- Designed to consume as few resources as possible.