Despite the fact that Android comes along with its own multimedia player, it's always advisable to download other applications capable of expanding its functions. You probably know a few such as VLC or KMPlayer, but we can't forget about another great option as is the case of Wiseplay, one of the most popular media players you can find in Google Play.
We're talking about a multimedia player compatible with different sound, video, and online playlist formats. It comes along with a simple graphical interface with a neat and tidy design that makes it even easier to use for the average user. All in all, the perfect application to watch online TV through any channel and making use of W3U and M3U lists that you can easily add from the application.
A multimedia player specialized in online lists and contents.
Main features of the application
You can now download its APK from Google play to make the most of the following features and functions:
- Compatible with a wide range of video and audio formats, including AAC, AVI, ASF, DIVX, H264, HEVC, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPG, OGG, RM… as well as HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTMP or RTSP for online playback.
- Compatible with video list formats such as W3U and M3U. We've also got the possibility to load them by means of links or scanning QR codes.
- Screencast function to send content to other devices such as a TV by means of DLNA or Chromecast.
- Full compatibility with television sets and devices equipped with Android TV.
Once you download this APK, you'll have a multimedia player capable of opening not only local content but also online content by means of its URL. This function is used by many users to tune into online content broadcast via streaming, such as football or paid TV channels.
The app can be downloaded for free although it incorporates loads of adverts. In any case, you can use it for free if you don't mind putting up with so much publicity whilst you enjoy watching a soccer match or the latest episode of your favorite series. And you can obviously remove all those adverts becoming a premium user by paying a tiny amount of money for an in-app purchase worth less than $4. A ridiculous price bearing in mind all the TV channels you're going to be able to watch on your Android smartphone or tablet from that moment onwards.
What's new in the latest version
- Fixes bugs found in previous versions.
- Compatibility and stability improvements.
- New interface with visual tweaks.
- Renovated video player.
- Possibility to apply a dark theme.