When we see a zombie game, what we normally expect from it is that it puts us in the situation of having to fight against an invasion of the undead, either from a serious approach (as serious as a zombie invasion can be) or from something more comical, like a tower defense in a garden with plants that shoot projectiles. But this is not the idea of the developers of Zombie City Master, which puts us in charge of an army of these subhumans with the mission to wipe out humanity.
Zombie strategy idle type
This is a real-time strategy game whose action we see in what would be called 2.5D, divided into levels that we will try to overcome by solving the challenge they present. Normally it will be to finish with a group of humans who will do everything possible to flee from the zombies or to present battle when they are cornered or with possibilities of being victorious.
To do this we will have to arrange our soldiers in the game scenario on the fly, when the production cycle of the zombies is completed: just by touching the place where we want them to appear, they will materialize ready to attack their nearest target. Of course, we must bear in mind that they move at zombie speed, so we must take into account the times apart from the places where we are going to deploy them.
Apart from this we find attractive graphics and a system of upgrading capabilities with which we can level up our invading force as we get rewards for meeting objectives.
These are the main features and functions of the game:
- Generate hordes of zombies and attack humans.
- Collect brains, blood and bones from devoured humans.
- Play against the clock: don't let time run out before finishing the level.
- Build a bone tank to store them and have resources.
- Build a cemetery where you can generate zombies when your energy runs out.
- Missions divided in the form of level.
- Different scenarios to discover.