Among fantasy role-playing games Pillars of Eternity, produced thanks to the funds obtained from Kickstarter, stands out as one of the best. Project Eternity, as it was initially named, is similar to other classics in this genre, like Baldur's Gate, and brings back the essence of yesteryear RPGs.
Enter the medieval fantasy world of Eora.
- Role-playing game with an isometric view.
- Fantasy universe created from scratch.
- A large amount of territory to be explored.
- Complete character editor to customize them.
- Possibility to choose between 6 races: aumaua, human, elf, dwarf, orlan or godlike.
- 11 classes available: fighter, paladin, ranger, wizard, druid, monk, priest, rogue, chanter and cipher.
- Real-time combat system.
Its excellent storyline and the intensity of the battles have turned it into one of the most highly acclaimed games by the critics. Try it out for yourself and find out why it's such a hit among role-playing gamers.