If you think that the file management of your Android device is limited, that is because you haven't used Root Explorer yet.
The file manager for root users.
If your Android device has been "rooted", you'll need an appropriate file manager. The best solution for root users is Root Explorer.
Functions available in Root Explorer
- Possibility to extract RAR and create or extract compressed files in ZIP, GZIP or TAR.
- Permissions to launch scripts.
- APK file Viewer.
- Comfortable "Open With" option.
- Send files by email or Bluetooth.
- Inclusion of a database viewer (SQLite) and a text editor.
Access your Android's file system.
Download Root Explorer for Android and comfortably access all your smartphone's contents.