App to flash Android
Flashing an Android device can be used for different purposes, such as installing a modified version of our operating system with extra functions and features or to recover a version of the OS that we saved as a backup just in case our smartphone or tablet stopped working appropriately.
Flash your device or restore the system
This is a delicate operation that can brick your device (leaving it totally useless). Luckily enough, Flashify Root provides you with everything you need to carry out this operation successfully. These are the main features offered by this tool:
- Do a flash boot and recover a backup.
- Patch the operating system.
- Carry out a backup or restore the kernel whenever you need to from an SD memory card or from online storage services of the likes of Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive.
- Flash different elements at the same time.
You can download this APK totally free of charge but all not all functions are available. Some of them have limitations unless you get hold of a premium version, obviously available by means of in-app purchases.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires a rooted device.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...