Who said war couldn't be entertaining? But only when we talk about video games, of course. Although this makes me feel old, I have to admit that the first tank game I remember playing, Scorched Earth, was launched back in 1991 and ran on the prehistoric MS-DOS. What a time.
A rejuvenated classic tank game
As you can imagine, this kind of game, as well as other war classics of the likes of Worms, have evolved significantly in terms of playability and graphics since their first version but they maintain their essence. In this tank game, War Machines Tank Shooter Game for iPhone and iPad, the target is none the other than destroying as many armored vehicles as possible in just three minutes. You'll have to drive your tank around, aim with the cannon and attack your enemies. As you can see, after almost 30 years this kind of game hasn't changed too much.
The famous tank commander Michael Wittmann will look like a beginner compared to you.
Main features of War Machines
- Three-minute combats in which you have to destroy as many tanks as possible.
- Two game modes: team combat or free for all.
- Possibility to unlock new tanks.
- Customize your tanks by means of stickers and patterns.
- Wide range of real-life tanks to choose from.
- Different battlefields based on World War II.