Do you use Adobe's tools to make the most of your creativity? Then you might be interested in Adobe Capture CC, the application capable of turning your surrounding world into material for your designs.
Create vector art on the fly
That's the main virtue of this application, that can turn the analog images taken with our camera into a scalable vector that can be used in logos, illustrations or animations. We only have to focus and shoot or load a photo from our gallery in order to turn into clean and clear lines.
But that's not it because there are several other functions available in this application:
- Shapes function to convert analog photos into vector images.
- Capture any font and compare matches with those offered by Adobe Fonts.
- Capture the color palette of your choice.
- Create digital brushes based on saved pictures or images.
- Create patterns with preset geometric shapes.
- Capture materials to use them in 3D designs and modify the textures.
- Save all your creative elements in the Adobe Creative Cloud library. You've got 2GB of storage.
And if you were wondering about which programs Adobe Capture is compatible with, here's the list: Photoshop CC, Photoshop Sketch, Premiere Pro CC, Illustrator CC, Illustrator Draw, InDesign CC, Dimension CC, After Effects CC, Comp CC, Dreamweaver, Animate CC, and Muse.