Adobe has just launched a new product within its Creative Cloud platform, this time to offer the user a simple and powerful tool to create web pages, ideal for artists, illustrators, photographers, designers, architects or creatives that want to show their work to the public in a very visual manner.
Show off your creativity to the world with Portfolio.
Resulting from the purchase of Behance on behalf of Adobe a few years ago, this online service comes to complete its already wide range of products conceived for the most creative minds. The service offers different templates or layouts that the user can modify o create his very own design from scratch.
Everything you can do with Adobe Portfolio
- Access the Typekit font library.
- View modifications in real time.
- Edit any element on the web.
- Protect your website with a password.
- Keep an eye on your web's analytics.
- Preview the responsive behavior of your web Preview the responsive behavior of your web adapted to the desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Sync projects between Behance and Adobe Portfolio.
- Disable right clicking to protect your images.
- Use your own domain.