With the huge number of photos that we take with our mobile phones and their high-quality cameras, nobody should be surprised about the wide range of photo editing and enhancements apps available by the dozen. To the classic Snapseed, Retrica or B612, we also have to add Afterlight, the image editing application that first became a hit on iPhone and iPad and then ended up landing on Android devices.
How does Afterlight work?
This app includes a wide range of possibilities. All the filters and effects are applied with a single gesture, therefore, it's really intuitive and easy to use. Apart from the latter, it works exactly like any other editing tool that you may have used on your smartphone or tablet:
- 15 adjustment tools to make your photos look perfect before uploading them to social networks.
- Over 50 filters including original filters, guest filters developed by Instagram users, and seasonal filters.
- Over 60 textures to give your photos the correct lighting at any moment.
- Transformation and cropping tools with 15 presets to rotate, straighten or flip your images.
- A collection of almost 80 frames to embellish your photos.
How to download Afterlight free for Android?
Well, we're sorry to say that it isn't possible. This application is commercial and therefore you'll have to pay a tiny amount of money to be able to make the most of all of its advantages. Luckily enough, it's very cheap as it costs less than 1 euro, which is quite logical taking into account that it hasn't been updated for the last three years. You can also try to download it from an alternative store of the likes of Aptoide to see if you can get hold of a free APK. Good luck!