Android is gradually becoming a great platform to play shooters both in first-person, the so-called FPS, and in third-person. Whoever thinks that this genre is exclusive to PC, PlayStation or Xbox is definitely wrong, as proven by titles of the likes of Afterpulse.
It offers us a warfare shooter game in which we'll become part of an elite squad that will have to access dangerous areas of conflict. From there on, we'll have to do whatever it takes to survive, not only coming up with a decent strategy but also equipping our character with the best weapons available.
Stunning third-person shooter game
That's precisely what you'll find once you download the APK of this video game that comes along with stunning graphics as they've been optimized for the performance of mobile platforms. In fact, it captures all the essence of video consoles with a fast-paced gameplay that guarantees fluid action and plenty of hours of fun and entertainment.
If you were looking for a modern warfare shooter game, here it is.
The game offers us all the following features and options:
- Customize your soldier's equipment: helmet, armor, weapons, and other advanced devices.
- Make use of up to 80 different weapons that you can improve, combine and evolve.
- Choose your game style according to your weapon: guns, shotguns, assault rifles, submachine guns, machine guns, sniper rifles, explosives...
- Practice mood to learn tactics and resources.
- Online multiplayer system that offers interesting variations.
- Photo-realistic graphics with physics-based deferred rendering and HDR post-processing.
- Realistic physics engine and animations.
You're going to need a decent Internet connection as it's a must if you want to play against other online players without suffering lags or delays.
Regarding cheats and hacks for this game, the best thing you can do is take a look at gameplays or walkthroughs on YouTube to get used to its different strategies, weapons, and other details. In any case, you'll be able to get hold of APK mods to modify the values of the game from sites of the likes of Aptoide, where it's quite easy to come across apps of this nature.