Application for the management of business projects
If you need to manage a work team electronically in your company, why not do it with Airtable? This is a software for the management of professional projects with which you will be able to direct their different aspects, such as the development of each one of the linked tasks or the allocation to each one of the team members.
Manage all the tasks of your company projects
This application to boost productivity in teleworking offers users all that you need when managing a project and the workflow that depends on it. You will be able to create a company profile and then subsections for all the areas covered by the organization, and manage the duties assigned to each member.
The aim of this application is to organize everything that is related to a professional team, without regard to the location of each of the members. It takes advantage of cloud technology and allows you to enjoy a space in which to share ideas and tasks, while you keep the communication going.
These are the main features offered by this software:
- Different views for the projects.
- Different profiles and formats adapted to various business models.
- Simple interaction system for content creation and its distribution.
- Quick independent project creation with the possibility of linking them in a simple manner.
- Integration with other professional productivity and communications applications. Slack, Gmail, Dropbox, Facebook, Google Calendar, Instragram, evernote, Twitter…
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...
María Eugenia Morón