Manage your productivity with the help of the Pomodoro technique
The Pomodoro technique is used by many students and workers to manage the time they spend on each task and improve their productivity. It is basically based on dedicating to a task during 25 minute intervals separated by 5 minute breaks.
A software for the application of Pomodoro
Focus To-Do is a program with which the user can manage his times on the PC using these pomodors, which are each 25-minute intervals. The app allows the creation of projects and tasks dependent on these so that it is possible to improve productivity if one manages to stay focused. This application aims to provide all the necessary resources to achieve this and therefore has a number of features to manage the different tasks and their times:
- Regressive timer to control your time and avoid procrastination.
- Extract reports on a regular basis.
- Synchronization with the rest of the devices where you use the app.
- Set deadlines and objectives.
- Reminders to make sure no task is forgotten.
- Divide your tasks into subsections.
- Configure at once those frequent tasks so you don't have to repeat the process.
- Add notes with relevant information for each task.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...