The Pomodoro Technique is a method to manage time in order to improve productivity in the tasks that are carried out. It is usually used a clock that divides time in 25 minute intervals with 5 minute rest breaks. It is usually useful for many students and workers, especially for those who work remotely and not in a work place where time management is easier.
Manage your time and be more productive
Focus To-Do is an application that offers the user the possibility to control their tasks using the Pomodoro technique. With it you will be able to create tasks, place them in a calendar and control the time you spend on them as well as your breaks. You simply have to choose a task, activate the regressive timer and take the 5 minutes break when indicated by the timer.
These are the main features offered by the app:
- Pause and resume the timer when you need it.
- Adjustable rest times.
- Notifications before the end of each interval.
- Continuous work mode, without breaks.
- Organize your projects and the tasks associated with them.
- Synchronization with the different platforms where you use it.
- Use white noise to concentrate.