If you've got an idea in mind, a project that you want to start off, a great way of beginning is creating a mind map. And since inspiration comes and goes and you never know where it's going to catch up with you, you can download an app of the likes of Mindomo. With the latter, you can organize your ideas and concepts wherever you are thanks to your Android device.
Design mind maps and organize all your ideas
This app comes along with a very sober and intuitive interface that allows us to design these maps very easily. Create nodes with your main ideas and attach other secondary ideas or concepts that may be related. It's a very easy-to-use application that will help you to improve your productivity by organizing and classifying your ideas in an efficient manner.
These are the main features and functions of this app to create mind maps on your smartphone or tablet:
- Multiple formats to create nodes.
- Add styles, colors, themes...
- Add and view notes, links or task lists.
- Create unlimited maps and folders.
- Sync your data on the cloud. Transfer your projects from your phone to Mac or Windows and vice-versa.
- Support for real-time collaborative work with other users.
This app has its own version for Windows and Mac, therefore, you can resume your work wherever you left it.