The development of teleworking has led to the creation of applications to manage projects between several members of the same team without losing productivity or organization. Among these tools, we find Basecamp, an app where we can manage the work of several people without harming productivity.
Manage your business projects in a neat and tidy manner
What this application offers us is the creation and management of projects independently so that the entire workflow linked to them is under control. We will find the necessary tools to be able to assign tasks to team members as well as the communication and information exchange mechanisms necessary for the development of the tasks. All this with the help of cloud technology.
These are the main functions and features offered by this application:
- Creation of individualized projects under a single company profile.
- Invitation of members of the same team to projects independently.
- Control for task management.
- File sharing and linking.
- Different levels of access to each of the projects initiated.
- Internal communication system.
- Notification, message and alert box.
- History of the changes made.
Without a doubt a good option for all those who need to share their work with their colleagues through an organized and productive process.
What's new in the latest version
- Redesign of the Projects and Teams section.
- Fixes an error regarding certain pages when loading from the Hey! list or notifications.
- Hey! redesign.
- New swipe actions for Hey!.