Android has become a tool which can greatly improve our productivity in everything that we do, and above all through the use of note-taking and task management applications like Notion.
This application has a sober and minimalist layout and includes different features related to an individual's productivity. It can be used for creating notes, task lists, boards, marking events on a calendar... and also adapts all of the content to the task at hand.
In Notion we can find functions and features like the following:
- Spaces adapted to specific user tasks: design, human resources, education, marketing, product management, engineering...
- Create work spaces enriched by all kinds of multimedia elements.
- Share work spaces with other people, set participation levels and collaborate in real time.
- Add all kinds of elements to your notes: boards, grids, lists, calendars, picture galleries...
- Synchronize your work with other devices.
- Use drag & drop.
- Content organized on nested pages instead of in messy folders.
This is an application that aims to take personal organization a step further and which is an alternative to others, such as Trello or Evernote.