Trello is a task manager that will help you stay on top of your tasks. Download the Android version and you will be able to synchronize the information with your web profile. Add jobs, check pending tasks... Everything will be perfectly organized so you can make the most of your time.
How does Trello work?
In Trello, you create boards with lists. Each list is made up of cards. The cards are where you write down tasks, reminders, and ideas. Based on their status, you can place them in different lists, as many as you need: to-dos, half done, completed...
- Create tables to organize different projects.
- All collaborators or colleagues invited to the board can participate.
- You can add lists of to-do cards within the cards and add comments.
- Cards can include photos and videos or links to Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Each collaborator can see which cards have been assigned to them, alone or with other team members.
- If you are working offline, the boards will sync as soon as you are back online.
Trello is the perfect tool for group work, as it keeps tasks and their status changes centralized.