The rise of teleworking has increased the use of certain types of software such as videoconferencing services, task managers, collaborative office suites or cloud storage services. And Trello has been one of the great beneficiaries.
It is a task manager that helps a user, a team or teams from different projects of the same company to always be on top of their obligations. Of course, it is cross-platform, so it doesn't always require a PC or Mac to keep track of task progress. With its Android tool, users can synchronize information with their web profile and add tasks, consult pending tasks, set priorities... All perfectly organized to make the most of your time.
Trello gives you an overview of all your projects, at work and at home.
Trello is based on a series of boards with to-do lists that are fed by cards. The cards are the place to write down tasks, reminders and ideas. Depending on their status, workers and managers can place them in different lists, as many as needed: pending tasks, tasks in progress, completed tasks, future projects, urgent tasks, etc.
- Allows you to create tables to organize different projects.
- All collaborators or colleagues invited to the board can participate.
- Workflows are fully customizable to distinguish between projects.
- To-do card lists can be added within the cards and comments can be added.
- Cards can include files from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Photos and videos related to the task can be uploaded inside the cards.
- Each collaborator can see themselves assigned on the cards, alone or with other team members.
- Includes a calendar view with the Power-Up Calendar.
- If working offline, the boards will sync as soon as the user is back online.
- If the user has an Android Wear device, he or she can respond to comments directly through it.