The app of the collaborative development platform
Among software developers one of the most popular platforms to share their projects and where different members of the same team can share their work is GitHub with version control.
The GitHub Android App
To access from Android in a similar way as from a computer desktop the best option is to use the official app. This provides an optimized environment to navigate through its contents and carry out the different actions that any of its users have at their disposal.
The app will serve to keep in touch the members of the same team and be aware of all the activity generated by the project being managed, among other functions. These are the main ones:
- Explores and consults the latest notifications.
- Reads, reacts and responds to problems with the code.
- Reviews and merges extraction requests.
- Organizes any problem with tags, assignees, projects and more,
- Explores files and code.
- Browses the platform and discover other users' projects.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...