Supercell is the video game development studio that created some of the most successful games for mobile platforms, including Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, and Hay Day.
Boom Beach is a strategy game this studio launched in March 2014. It combines fights among players and attacks of the game's bases in a gigantic scenario made up of hundreds of islands in a tropical archipelago.
The essence and mechanics of the game are similar to previous developments by this studio. The player's primary goal is to raise a well-protected base, assemble all the necessary buildings for the population, and unblock different walls, turrets, and defenses capable of resisting and repelling enemy attacks. These enemies are the evil Dark Guard who hold the islanders who must be freed from slavery.
Free the enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise.
- This is an epic combat strategy game where you play against millions of other players and assault hundreds of enemy islands.
- Players have to face evil bosses of the Dark Guard.
- It includes a cooperative mode where players must gather "Military Information" and attack with system bases in Task Force Attacks.
- You need to collect resources, including wood, stone, and gold to create new buildings and improve existing ones, train new troops.
- You can explore an absolutely enormous tropical archipelago and discover the power of life crystals