Yes, we know, online adverts can be terribly annoying but we can't forget that many of our favorite webs, social networks, blogs, and online platforms couldn't survive without ads. Therefore, we honestly need to think about whether it's worthwhile blocking ads, distinguishing between acceptable and harassing adverts... Nobody's going to die for seeing a few banners.
However, we can understand that some users want to improve their online security, avoid certain trackers, and block invasive publicity on webs with huge wallpapers and never-ending videos. And Brave Browser is perfect for such purpose: a safe web browser that incorporates AdBlock and anti-tracking protection.
Main features of Brave
If you're looking for an alternative to the most popular browsers such as Chrome or Firefox to add an extra security layer (we're not going to discuss whether it's necessary or not), Brave includes all the options necessary to be the chosen one:
- Includes an adblocker to remove all ads during our browsing session.
- Fast and safe, without any unnecessary settings or plug-ins.
- Reduces the loading time of pages and improves the performance to save battery and data consumption.
- Offers us a high privacy level by means of data encryption, cookie blocking, and the private mode.
- Allows us to add bookmarks.
- Includes a history and shortcuts to the most viewed webs.
What's new in the latest version
- Adds support for the beta version of Brave Wallet.