To win trophies quickly in Brawl Stars, there is only one formula: win as many games as you can. There used to be a table detailing how many trophies were won and lost depending on the rank of each brawler, but this is no longer the case.
With the latest major update, Supercell decided to take a very similar approach to that followed by the Clash Royale trophies, meaning that you win and lose trophies in the same way with all characters. This is as follows:
- You will win 8 trophies for each victory.
- You will lose 2 trophies for each defeat.
Besides this, there are several tips to be taken into account to farm trophies effectively:
- It is important to know which brawlers are best for each game mode. Many times, the result of a game depends on the brawlers in each team.
- Playing in cooperative mode or with a team of friends can make it much easier to win games (and therefore, trophies).
- If you have a new brawler and want to improve it, it is a good idea to try hiding in the bushes in Showdown mode and shoot everything that passes by from your protected position.
We take this opportunity to remind you that trophies are indispensable for unlocking arenas and certain brawlers, letting us access more events and new characters without having to depend on boxes (or paying real money to get them).