Create native applications for different operating systems
The developers of applications in C++, who want to maintain the standards that allow them to create native applications for OS X or Windows, can make use of C++Builder, the reliable solution developed by Embarcadero. This is a tool to create applications in C++ for several operating systems using the same source code, and without affecting the development's quality, performance or connectivity.
The ideal solution to create multiplatform applications with C++.
C++Builder XE5 allows you to develop multiplatform applications using a single source code and only one system, and all the latter without affecting the application's performance, regardless of the platform on which it will later be run.
- Support for programming in C++.
- Wide range of libraries to optimize the development.
- Creation of native applications for different operating systems.
- Simpler and more visual development environment.
- Compatibility with 64-bit systems.
C++Builder's compatibility is guaranteed as it meets the latest C and C++ standards, which means that the code can definitely be maintained, reused and expanded. In turn, it is also prepared for the code to run on both 32 and 64-bit systems, therefore, all users have the chance to make the most of any development.
With C++Builder you will have a software development solution backed by different awards and millions of programmers that make use of this technology.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- Requires an active Internet connection during the installation.
- Requires a free user registry here.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...