Advanced search, syntax assistant, autocomplete function... All the features required in a decent code editor.
We’re talking about a tool capable of simplifying to the max any coding task thanks to its neat and tidy interface that offers us the possibility to adjust windows, panels, and menus in the most intuitive manner. Furthermore, its functions aim at making the entire development process much easier for all coder levels, from beginners to experts, providing contextual help for all compatible languages and making use of the most appropriate and fully updated documentation for each one of them.
Main features of CodeLobster IDE
- It’s compatible with the main content managers and includes plug-ins for systems of the likes of WordPress, Joomla, Angular TS or Drupal, amongst many others.
- It includes error highlighting and code analysis, code fragment selection, navigation markers, as well as recognizing full structures in PHP projects. In other words, it’s capable of simplifying any project.
- Allows the use of an HTML/CSS code debugger.
- The PHP code debugger allows us to run PHP scripts step-by-step, moving sequentially through the lines of code.
- FTP sync: we can update the project’s server by means of FTP or SFTP.
Furthermore, we also have to point out that this IDE requires a small amount of hard drive space and very few system resources, especially if we bear in mind the power of its functions. Without any doubt, it’s a development environment to be kept in mind when it comes to web coding development projects.