Travelling to Germany? Maybe you're going to work there? Well, to make sure you don't get lost around the country when it comes to catching a train to move from one city to another, you can download DB Navigator with all the information you need to use the German railway system.
The essential app to travel by train in Germany
This app developed by Deutsche Bahn, which has been translated into English, places on your Android all the information you need about routes, stops, times, and prices when it comes to traveling by train. It does so by means of a simple interface that allows you to carry out manual searches on Google Maps to find stations or, if you prefer, by inputting the station or the city of origin and destination by yourself.
Traveling from Berlin to Munich? From Dortmund to Stuttgart? From Cologne to Bremen? Find the cheapest fare and the shortest journey thanks to Deutsche Bahn Navigator.
Once you download the APK, you'll be able to check out for yourself all the following features and functions:
- Purchase one-way tickets or round trip tickets.
- Don't print your ticket: just show it on your Android.
- Check all the details about the journey in My Trip: departure time and expected arrival time, changes...
- Receive notifications if your train is running late.
- Purchase tickets from other companies and railways lines in the case of needing a combined journey.
- Find the cheapest fares for your travels.
- Save in Favorites your usual purchases to gain time in future journeys.
- Select and book specific seats.
- Change or cancel reservations on the fly.
- Find the nearest stations to your location.
- View details about each train such as the possibility to board with bicycles.
The app is quite successful in Germany and has also been developed for iOS and Windows Phone.