Emulator for Nintendo DS
Portable game consoles offer you entertainment wherever you go, something that normal video game consoles can't offer. Nintendo is one of the video game companies that invests heavily in this market segment, as has been proven by the prestigious Gameboy or the more recent Nintendo DS. Now you can enjoy titles of this console on your computer with the DeSmuME emulator.
Really brilliant, launches games very quickly in a very easy way.
DeSmuME is a Nintendo DS emulator capable of launching games developed for this platform on your computer.
- Play Nintendo DS titles on your PC.
- Simple and familiar interface, emulating the two screens of the real console.
- Substitute tactile functions of Nintendo DS with your mouse.
- Take screen captures.
- Record audio in WAV format or video as AVI.
Shortcut to the Nintendo universe
Computer limitations, like the possibility to use the touchscreen, hardly modify the gaming experience. Both this as well as the rest of controls have been optimized so that it is possible to play comfortably at titles like Brain Training or Animal Crossing on your computer.
Download DeSmuMe for free to make Nintendo DS games work on your computer.
Requirements and additional information:
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- The ROMs aren't provided with the application.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...