Play Nintendo DS games on your Mac
Nintendo has always placed a lot of effort into the development of portable game consoles. It has developed interesting devices with games designed specifically for them that have encouraged their use. One of their most important products among their portable game consoles has been the Nintendo DS, and you have to know that if you are a Mac user, you will be able to enjoy its games thanks to the DeSmuME emulator.
You will be playing in a matter of seconds
If you feel like playing, DeSmuME will make things very easy for you. All you will have to do is install the program and open the folder that contains the ROM files of the game you want to play. In a matter of seconds you will be able to play on your Mac as if you were doing so on a Nintendo DS, replacing the tactile functions with the use of the mouse.
- Play Nintendo DS titles on your Mac.
- Load a ROM from the folder that contains them or directly load the last you used.
- Select the speed at which you want the game to run.
- Possibility to activate tricks for the games.
- Split screen which emulates the two screens of the Nintendo DS.
- Possibility to capture the screen.
- Multiple video and audio configuration options.
So if you don't feel like or just can't spend money on a Nintendo DS, with DeSmuME you can have to have a good time as if you had one.
Requirements and additional information:
- The program doesn't include any ROMs.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...