Do you use several different instant messaging and chat apps? Don't you like having to interrupt your tasks to reply to messages? Do you hate switching apps each time you want to talk on one or the other? Well, there's another solution: DirectChat (ChatHeads for All).
Centralize the control of your applications to chat and send messages
DirectChat supports up to 20 different instant messaging apps but it can also take care of managing email clients such as Gmail or social networks of the likes of Facebook. Thanks to the latter, we can reply to messages from a single place with a customized interface that adapts to our communicational needs.
Comfortably control notifications and messages from the same place.
These are the main functions of this application:
- Privacy mode in which we can read and reply to all the messages without showing that we're online.
- Multiwindow/multitasking function to chat on the upper part of any window.
- Organized layout for all messages.
- Don't disturb mode to temporarily pause the service and stop receiving notifications.
- Function to block other users.
- Allows us to reply to messages on any service from the lock screen.
What chat and messaging apps are compatible with DirectChat?
The list is long but sorry, DirectChat doesn't support WhatsApp. However, it is compatible with the following: Kik, Hangouts, Telegram, Allo, Skype, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Slack, Viber, Gmail, Android Messages...
Nevertheless, although you can download its APK for free and use it without paying, there's also a premium version that extends its functions and also removes the adverts present in the free version of the app.