If you were told that a game is about smashing your rival's head, you'd probably think that they were talking about a fighting game or even maybe about a shooter in which you have to wipe out loads of zombies. Hardly any of you would think about a car game like Drive Ahead! for Android.
The ultimate car fighting game
It's an arena battle game starring all sorts of powerful vehicles in which your target is precisely that, to land on the car or truck of your opponent to smash its driver's head and add a point to your score.
You're going to love its graphics, especially if you're a fan of those games with retro graphics thanks to the fact that it incorporates huge pixels like yesteryear, in the times of 8 and 16-bit consoles. But apart from its retro aspect, you can also come across the following features and functions:
- Four game modes, including a local multiplayer mode on the same device or via a WiFi network.
- Explore stadium missions in which you can fight against aliens, robots, and dinosaurs.
- Record your best performances and share them online.
- Customize the battles or use the random mode.
- Fight with chainsaws, fire rain, floods...
- Unlock cars and improve your vehicle in the draw you'll take part in thanks to collecting virtual credits.
Football + power cars = a great hit
Furthermore, by downloading the APK of the game's latest version you'll also be able to play the Summer Football Event in which motor vehicles shaped up like giant football boots will fight to score more goals than their rival. Football and cars in the same game... what else could you possibly need?
That doesn't mean you can't enjoy the other classic modes available, overcoming missions and becoming the king of the mountain. Remember that you can play online against friends or any other user.
With regard to downloading a version for PC, that's quite complicated because, for the time being, it's only available for Android and iPhone. However, you can still resort to the classic method of downloading its APK to make it run with a BlueStacks emulator. Otherwise, it's impossible, just like it's also impossible to play online without downloading anything.